As springtime rolls around, you might be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Magnolia? Even if your air conditioning equipment is up-to-date or was operating well last summer.
Here’s one method to think about it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new car and never anticipate to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or purchasing new tires.
The same applies for your AC. It’s a machine that needs fuel and has moving parts. Like a automobile, it can develop leaks and its moving pieces can malfunction.
Having your equipment examined annually by a JTech Mechanical pro can help locate little issues before they become large breakdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop operating!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your air conditioner is installed outside, it’s more susceptible to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can greatly impact your equipment’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling a specialist to service intricate internal pieces.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that build up within your unit can force it to work harder and lower airflow. Both these troubles can cause elevated energy needs—and a more expensive energy bill!
- It could prolong your unit’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and may even help it work for a greater period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly cooling expenses and over the years, as you won’t have to get new equipment as fast.
- It helps determine minor issues before they turn into large, pricey troubles. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will closely inspect components and perform a set of air conditioning performance verifications. These detailed measures often allow us to find troubles before they create extensive troubles that lead to a pricey repair bill.
- It helps deliver stress-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your system is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your system is set to deliver worry-free comfort. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the best approaches to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers expect annual maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this maintenance, your equipment is open to premature failure and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A good AC tune-up should have an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC tech. Here’s some of the services we’ll do:
We’ll inspect the ensuing spots and components:
- Overall equipment condition
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the services we’ll finish:
- Replace air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Grease moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Tune-Up Immediately with JTech Mechanical
Now is the best time to book your AC maintenance! Give our JTech Mechanical pros a ring at 281-231-8768 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we arrive at your home, be sure to browse our discount offers for savings on your approaching maintenance.