Is 2024 the year of an upgraded, energy-efficient Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new HVAC installation is an outstanding investment. And when you find the right make and model, it’s an investment you’ll enjoy for many years
As your trusted team of heating specialists, JTech Mechanical boasts a reputation for expert furnace installation in Magnolia. We use our extensive experience to help you find brands and features that offer the highest energy efficiency. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see even more savings! But don’t delay, as this offer only lasts until the 2nd of February, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and call 281-231-8768 when you’re ready to get your free, no-obligation quote for your 2024 furnace!
Exploring the Costs of a New Furnace
As with any utility system, it’s worth the time to consider everything that makes up the total cost of a new furnace. Influences could be things like:
- Size of the Furnace: Large or multistory homes should install a more powerful furnace to evenly heat the entire property. A professional installer knows how to choose the right size furnace according to your personal heating needs.
- Total energy use: Higher efficiency furnaces use the least amount of power needed to produce enough heat, reducing energy use with no loss in comfort. Higher performance will mean a higher cost, but lower energy use means smaller monthly bills. Just wait and see how much that can add up to!
- New features and controls: Furnaces with the newest features like compatibility with smart thermostats are typically a little more expensive up front. But it’s also true, however, that such additions can make controlling your HVAC system a lot easier.
The most important thing is that installing a new furnace is not just about the initial cost – considering lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you can’t wait until the existing system is on its last leg. Well-timed furnace replacement ensures you aren’t wasting money on repair costs for the older, less efficient model.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Getting a new furnace offers much more for you and your home than just reliable heat. For example, they can offer other benefits such as:
- High energy efficiency means lower bills: Modern furnaces are built to meet strict energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Better performance with features like variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors adjust their performance to use minimal energy for the desired temperature.
- Integration with Smart Home Accessories: New furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like a smart thermostat, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Enhanced indoor air quality with better filter designs: The better your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters help trap dust or pollutants.
Begin 2024 on a High Note with JTech Mechanical and New Furnace Installation
Upgrading your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot simpler than you might think. With a little help from the experts at JTech Mechanical, all you’ll have to worry about is let us know what your perfect furnace should have. Our team of certified HVAC professionals will keep at it until we find and set you up with the furnace that meets those needs.
Interested in starting the new year on a more comfortable note? Request your complimentary quote for new furnace installation today, and don’t forget to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.