Which Particular Ventilation System is the Best for Your House?
There are two kinds of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While both are appropriate for brand new or renovated energy-saving dwellings, the brand you demand relies on your local weather. Houses in some regions, such as the Midwest, can take advantage of the pair.
Get more information about the equipment our professionals offer. Or give us a call at 281-231-8768 for additional facts on which exactly is correct for you and your loved ones.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Most suited for frigid climates.
- Exhausts air from your living space and switches it with refreshing air from the outside.
- Retains warmness so you do not have to heat up the refreshing air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Best for arid areas of the United States.
- Moves heat and excess moisture into the outside air.
- Stabilizes moisture so you can run your air conditioning less.