Don’t start your summer without a scheduled air conditioner tune-up from a JTech Mechanical professional. We often overlook HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but annual air conditioner tune-ups can help your system perform, keeping you cozy and cool all summer long. These annual services do more than just keep you comfortable, too – they are also crucial for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Services keep your air conditioner working as usefully as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfy. Air conditioners are investments that need to constantly be maintained, just like any other investment, to check that you are receiving maximum benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These warmer months in Magnolia are the worst time for an air conditioner to fail. With regular system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about malfunctions or upkeep in the middle of the hottest day of the year. Our professionals can search for signs and reveal issues for your air conditioner and warn you long before any troubles surface.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is running at its top performance, you could notice a drop in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be perfect for your air conditioner to be running correctly. Too little refrigerant can cause extra wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will affect how your air cools. Experts will always check these levels during an air conditioner service and regulate things fittingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be changed according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, so the sanitation of your filters will always be inspected during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters cause your air conditioner to work harder than it has to and can also force the air in your home to look and feel muddy.
- Coil check – Our professionals will search so that no dust or other particles have accumulated on the outside or interior coils of your system. This dust can make air conditioners to use more energy than necessary and is crucial to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our professionals will ensure that all working parts of the air conditioner are running cohesively together.
Our pros at JTech Mechanical in Magnolia provide excellent and first-class air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a check-up or a full-on replacement. They are more than willing to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any hour via 281-231-8768.